Thursday, June 2, 2011

my IPE training

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning !
May Allah bless all of you.

We all know its school holiday. But I'm in school now.
Other than because of the work load that we need to settle, we are now undergoing IPE training.
From my understanding its basically educating our child to be succesful now and hereafter in a very much Islamic way.
Alhamdulillah.
I am loving it so far.
Like a usrah for me.
Such an eye-opener, how naive and how ignorant I was.

One simple thing I would like to share with you today is, the magic word 'Alhamdulillah'.
It goes like this.
Whenever anyone compliment you, straight away say 'Alhamdulillah, thank you may Allah bless you'.
Thru this simple saying, other than to educate our child, it is also to remind us that all praises are for Allah.
He is the one that gives us everything we have.
When that particular person has praised us, we immediately say a prayer to them, may Allah bless them.
With this three simple words, I believe in times we can Insyaallah produce a healthy society.
To always be thankful,
to stay away from jealousy,
and to always pray for our brothers and sisters.

So to mommy and daddy out there, try this out with your little khalifah.
Such a blessing to hear those words coming out from their mouth.

May with this, we are closer to Him as He is very close to us.
InsyaAllah.

Friday love,
Teacher Anis.

No comments: