Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nasi Lemak Kopi O

Assalamualaikum :)

It's been a long time and out of my Monday blues today, I feel like blogging.
I just had my breakfast with few of my colleagues.
And before I move further, yes, I got the job from the interview I blogged about the other day.
Greatest gratitude to Allah.
Alhamdulillah.
And yes, I am in my happiest. Could not ask for more. :))

And as for today, I am working tho its school holiday.
Can't complain much because we here got superloads to be done.
But no harm in blogging first. Hehe.

It's been almost a month since I first started working here, students, teachers, admin staff, board of directors and school enviroment are all okay.
I can't be thankful enough for this opportunity.
But yeah,
Alhamdulillah.

I gotta start with my work already.
Maybe nextime I will update more. I would love to.

Till then,
Love,
Teacher Anis :)

No comments: