Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rain and Coffee. I'm just saying.

if i ever hurt before, i am very sure i have forgotten about it.
i am loved before and i feel it well still.
i made the promise.
and i am pretty much sure, i am still holding on to the promise.

sampai hujung nyawa.
sampai syurga.
itu janji kita.
.
.
.
itu masih janji aku.
masih dalam doaku.

I miss triple Sunday.
I miss all of us.

p/s ; my life has been super duper hectic! to the extend of experiencing short breath even when i was sleeping.

So today, before tomorrow comes, i would like to take this precious one hour break, enjoy the heavy rain and sip my coffee.

Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah.

As long as I still have the breath in me, I'll try to be happy and to thank You, ya Allah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

k

Anonymous said...

a

Anonymous said...

h